Aire Limpio is a group of companies specialised in products and services for Indoor Environmental Quality with a particular concern for personal health and well-being, as well as the energy efficiency and air quality in buildings.
Set up in 1999, the Spanish company is at the forefront of this sector with two main areas of action:
Aire Limpio is a benchmark for air filtration, ventilation and purification solutions. We work both in buildings in use, and in new projects and large renovations, in addition to working with professionals from the technical installations sector in public and private buildings, in line with the strictest RITE building regulations.
As a result of our desire for constant improvement, senior management has decided to implement and certify a Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of the UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015 standard for the commercialisation, design, installation and maintenance of Indoor Environmental Quality products and services. This System ensures compliance with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements, and guarantees that quality targets are established in relation to ongoing process improvement.
MISSION: We care about the air you breathe
We are inspired by personal well-being. We work today to be together tomorrow, making healthy buildings a reality that help to improve Indoor Air Quality and, as result, personal health and well-being and energy efficiency of buildings.
- We look after the air that children breathe.
- We help patients get better.
- We research new technologies and support culture.
- We help people work better.
- We improve the indoor air quality of buildings in order to improve well-being, health, creativity and productivity.
- We treat the air in paediatric ICUs.
- We reduce the impact on the environment.
- We promote excellence.
Continue to be pioneers and leaders at the forefront of the market as regards both technology and business, while educating and raising awareness among others about the importance of breathing quality indoor air.
- To Rationalise and Learn from our errors and mistakes.
- Technological innovation.
- Technical knowledge.
- Excellent customer service.
- Openness, trust and honesty.
- Participation and commitment: Attitude, complementarity, and work capacity.
- Recognition of and pride in success.
- Ongoing improvement.
Aire Limpio is determined to communicate this policy to all stakeholders, and makes it available to all of them in order to promote initiatives aimed at achieving the goals reflected therein.