Aire Limpio is a group of companies specialising in products and services for Indoor Environmental Quality with special attention to the health and well-being of people, energy efficiency and air quality in buildings.
Established in 1999, this Spanish-financed company is a leader in this sector, with two main areas of action:
Aire Limpio is a leader in air filtration, ventilation and purification solutions. We work both in buildings in use, and in new projects and large renovations, in addition to working with professionals from the technical installations sector in public and private buildings, complying with the strictest RITE building regulations.
As a result of our desire for constant improvement, senior management has decided to implement and certify a Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of the UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015 standard for the commercialisation, design, installation and maintenance of Indoor Environmental Quality products and services. This System ensures compliance with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements, as well as the establishment of quality targets relating to ongoing process improvement.
MISSION: We care about the air you breathe
We are inspired by the well-being of people, we work today to be together tomorrow, making healthy buildings a reality that contribute to improving Indoor Air Quality and, with it, the health and well-being of people and the energy efficiency of buildings.
- We look after the air that children breathe.
- We contribute to the recovery of sick people.
- We research new technologies and support culture.
- We help people work better.
- We improve the indoor air quality of buildings to achieve greater well-being, health, creativity and productivity.
- We treat the air in children’s ICUs.
- We reduce the impact on the environment.
- We promote Excellence.
Continue being pioneers and market leaders both in technology and in business, raising awareness and educating people on the importance of breathing quality indoor air.
- To Rationalise and Learn from our errors and mistakes.
- Technological innovation.
- Technical knowledge.
- Excellent customer service.
- Openness, trust and honesty.
- Participation and commitment: Attitude, complementarity, and work capacity.
- Recognition of and pride in success.
- Ongoing improvement.
Aire Limpio is determined to communicate this policy to all stakeholders, and has it available for all in order to promote initiatives aimed at achieving the goals reflected therein.