Nosocomial infections are a very serious problem in Hospitals, therefore, Indoor Air Quality is key in these buildings.
Almost 25% of the infections that take place in hospitals are of a respiratory origin and also 37% of all infections occur in intensive care units. In this context, it is extremely important to appropriately treat the air in critical Hospital environments.
Tempering the air is not sufficient.
- Pressure control (overpressure in cases of immunosuppressed patients and underpressure in cases of infectious patients).
- Absolute filtration, impulsion and adequate air extraction.
- Permanent monitoring of the atmosphere in these environments.
Advantages and benefits of Aire Limpio Systems for hospitals
Aire Limpio systems for hospital environments have numerous advantages and benefits that make the Hospital a safe environment:
- Rooms for Immunosuppressed patients.
- Rooms for Infectious patients.
- Emergency Boxes.
- Surgical blocks.
- Pharmacy: cytostatic, parenteral, sterile.
- Pathology Rooms.
- Imaging rooms.
UVGI Air Disinfection
- AHUs and air ducts of general air conditioning system.
- Operating rooms, fan-coil units and inductors.
Energy and cost savings
- SFEG® Photocatalytic Oxidation Systems.
- SIPAP® Active Polarisation Systems
- Energy recovery systems
- On-demand ventilation systems.
Validation and qualification
- UNE-EN ISO 9001:2008 certification for the validation of operating rooms and controlled environment rooms.
- Qualification of laboratory booths.
Services to improve air quality in hospitals
We adapt isolated environments so that the hospital can increase its provision of care and have more versatile facilities, using the most advanced technologies and work processes:
- Monitoring and effective control of isolation.
- Monitoring of environmental parameters such as differential pressure, temperature and relative humidity.
Ventilation and Air Conditioning Installations
Air sterilisation with UVGI emitting diodes for installation in AHUs, Operating Rooms, Fan-coils, Inductors and Air Conditioning Ducts. Energy savings through the use of SIPAP® Active Polarisation systems that save both on power consumption and maintenance, as well as treatment of grease and odours in kitchens.
Technical maintenance service
The commitment of Aire Limpio extends further than the installation of its air purification systems, with the development of the AL-PLUS service programme. We adapt to the specific needs of each hospital and offer our own technical service which follows strict work protocols.