Torre Rioja at Avenida de América, 81, is a modern office building of more than 20,000 m2. Torre Rioja has a clear vocation for sustainability and technology and proof of this is the LEED Platinum Certification with the highest score in Europe and second in the world, obtained in 2016.
Torre Rioja at Avenida de América, 81, is a modern office building covering an area of over 20,000 m2. Torre Rioja has a strong focus on sustainability and technology. This is evident in the LEED Platinum Certification awarded in 2016, with the highest score in Europe and second highest in the world.
AIRE LIMPIO SIPAP® Active Polarisation systems use electrostatic polarisation on a filter medium and do not produce ionisation. This technology replaces traditional filtration and consumes less energy thanks to its reduced pressure drop, with lower maintenance costs compared to traditional filtration.
SIPAP® Active Polarisation purification systems are ideal for meeting Spanish RITE regulations in both new and existing buildings.
This technology achieves different credits in the following certifications and their relevant categories:
- Energy and Atmosphere (EA Minimum energy performance and EA Optimize energy performance).
- Indoor environmental quality (EQ Enhanced indoor air quality strategies and EQ indoor air quality assessment).
- Innovation and Design (ID Innovation in design. Exemplary performance).
- Health and Well-being (Hea 02 Indoor air quality).
- Energy (Ene 01 Energy Efficiency) and Innovation.
- Feature 5 (Air): Air filtration.
- Feature 23 (Air): Advanced air purification.
Verde® Certification (Green Building Council España)
- Energy and Atmosphere (B03 Non-renewable energy consumption while the building is in use System efficiency and demand).
Advantages and benefits of Active Polarisation Systems
Practical cases of active polarisation
Purification systems by SIPAP® Active Polarisation offer numerous advantages and benefits that transform any building into an Energy-Efficient Healthy Building:
- Ideal for installation in new or existing buildings.
- Adaptation to AHUs, fan-coils, diffusers and grilles.
- Extends the useful life of filters.
- More frequent preventive maintenance (every 2 years).
- Lower consumption.
- Reduction in pressure drop (of up to 60%).
- Drop in CO2 emissions.
Compliance with RITE regulations
- High-efficiency filtration.
- Compliance with IDAs.
- Score in LEED®, BREEAM® and VERDE® certifications.
Indoor air quality
- Efficient air management in buildings.
- Improved health and well-being of occupants.
Return on investment
- Significant financial savings.
- ROI period under 3 years.
- 45% more energy saved than with traditional filters.
- 60% reduction in maintenance costs.
Practical application and installation
Optimal systems for buildings in use and new projects.
These can be installed in either the central air conditioning system to treat whole buildings, or in diffusers and fan-coils to treat specific areas or entire floors of buildings.
Technical maintenance service
The commitment of Aire Limpio goes far beyond the installation of its air purification systems, with the development of the AL-PLUS service programme. We adapt to the specific needs of each installation, providing our own technical service with rigorous work protocols